Hello,

I want to do the following:

We have our own customers authenticating through LDAP (<AuthBy LDAP2>)
and we keep accounting and the on line users in a MySQL database.

Now we want to sale access through our NAS to other ISP's (we sell on
line wireless access, through a shasta tunneling box).

The idea is as follows: we wholesale to the other ISP a bunch of
simultaneous connections with different characteristics, for instance:

50 64kbps connections
30 128kbps connections
10 256kbps connections
10 512kbps connections
5 1mbps connections

We don't care about the other ISP users and passwords or which kind of
connection they give to each user as long as this ISP's users don't
exceed the maximum simultaneous connections of each kind.

The idea is that the kind of connection be not preconfigured on the
user's name or realm, but that the other ISP radius server be able to
send it to us in an attribute, so they are able to dynamically assign the
connections.

That is, if they bought the example above, but have 60 customers for the
64kb connections, they are able to evaluate when the 51st. user is trying
to log in and if there is another kind of connection available, they
assign that.

When we receive the Access-Accept from their radius server we should
check this attribute and recodify it into a suitable attribute to send to
the shasta (Shasta-Service-Profile), according to a set of rules.

The quantities of connections for each customer ISP (we expect to have
more than one) should be changeable on line (I would rather use LDAP than
SQL, since all our provisioning works with LDAP).

Now for the questions:

1) How should I combine <AuthBy Radius> with <AuthBy PORTLIMITCHECK> so I
can do the port limit check AFTER I get the Radius Access-Accept.

2) Can I check the limits against something found in an LDAP entry? How?
Otherwise, is there other solution? (probably through SQL)

3) We would like to add the accounting packets to our accounting AND ALSO
send them to the other ISP. Is it possible, how do we do it?

4) What would be the "correct" attribute to pass info from the other ISP
to us saying "accept and use this specific kind of connection"? I've been
browsing through the RFC's and Configuration-Token (78) (RFC2869, page
31) seems to be the right choice... am I right? (BTW, it could be added
to the next release of the dictionary ;-)

TIA.