Hi,

     We're trying to setup Radiator to work with our Cisco AS5300 to do Voice over IP.
 We have things (basically) working, it will authenticate off of caller ID, etc.  But,
there are a few extras we'd like to do and need some advice on.

     First, has anyone used Simultaneous-Use with the AS5300 using account numbers and
PINs?  For example, Joe User dials in, enters an account number, a PIN, and makes a
call.  Let's say his wife picks up the phone at some other location, dials in, and
enters the same account number and PIN.  It shouldn't let her use it if he's already
on.  One interesting thing to note is that the AS5300 seems to be sending a null
User-Name ("") when they use account/PIN.

     Second, whenever multiple users are dialed into the unit, only one user is
showing up in the online user database.  I have the radwho.cgi setup to work with it,
and it only shows one entry in the database.  We are just using a standard DBM
database file for now, until we get things working, at which point we'll migrate it to
something better.

     If anyone has any ideas that may help, it would be appreciated.
Thanks. :)

     Jeremy