Hello Felipe -

At 6:46 -0200 01/2/18, Felipe Salum wrote:
>Hi people!
>
>I am starting my radiator with a new oracle version 8.1.6, I just upgraded of
>8.0.5 to 8.1.6 and my radiator processes have been dead!
>
>Looking in the radiator log (trace 4) I saw this error:
>timeout at Radius/SqlDb.pm line 226.
>
>Anyone know what is the problem ?? Maybe It is incompatible with
>oracle 8.1.6 ??

What version of Radiator are you running?

There have been significant improvements in the SQL code recently in
Radiator 2.17.1, so if you are running an earlier version you should
upgrade.

hth

Hugh

BTW - it would also be useful to see a trace 4 debug from Radiator
together with a copy of your configuration file (no secrets).

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.