Hi all,

I made some modifications to the AuthRADIUS.pm and maybe other folks can use
them.

The first one is to choose beforehand which port is used for the forwarded
packets. I used OutPort as keyword and default value is 0 which causes
Radiator to use a random free port just like the standard AuthRADIUS.pm. The
reason for this modification is the strict filtering on firewalls or routers
between our proxy radiusserver and the final radiusserver.

The second modification is to ensure fast processing of accountingpackets by
sending a response immediately after receiving an accounting-request. This
is done using AccountingHandled in combination with a new keyword
IgnoreAccountingReponse. AccountingHandled takes care of the immediate
response and IgnoreAccountingResponse silently drops the accounting-response
from the final radiusserver.

Here is the diff :

72a73
>     $self->{OutPort} = 0;
92a94
>             'OutPort' => $self->{OutPort},
121a124
>        'OutPort'                    => 'string',
126a130
>        'IgnoreAccountingResponse'   => 'flag',
270c274
<            (0, Socket::inet_aton($bind_address)))
---
>            ($self->{OutPort}, Socket::inet_aton($bind_address)))
478,479c482,485
<               unless $self->{IgnoreReject}
<       && $p->code eq 'Access-Reject';
---
>               unless (($self->{IgnoreReject}
>       && $p->code eq 'Access-Reject')
>       || ($self->{IgnoreAccountingResponse}
>       && $p->code eq 'Accounting-Response'));

Regards,
Arjan

Deze e-mail is uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde(n).
Verstrekking aan en gebruik door anderen is niet toegestaan.
KPN N.V. sluit iedere aansprakelijkheid uit die voortvloeit uit
elektronische verzending.

This e-mail is intended exclusively for the addressee(s), and may
not be passed on to, or made available for use by any person
other than the addressee(s).
KPN N.V. rules out any and every liability resulting from any
electronic transmission.