At 15:07 -0800 01/3/26, Griff Hamlin wrote:
>Does anyone know how to impose a limit on the maximum number of forked
>processes from a custome AuthBy module? Sometimes when our database
>server gets swamped, the Radius server can spawn off in excess of 150
>processes which will overload our SQL database.

There indeed is the problem with multi-threading - this is a
particularily nasty failure mode that can (and does) happen.

There is nothing you can do in Radiator (other than not use Fork),
but depending on your operating system you may be able to impose some
system limits.

regards

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.