Hello,
I would like to know whether Load balancing mechanism (using AuthBy Roundrobind,Loadbanlance and Volume) could increase response time for Radius server. For example if I split my Radiator to 3 Radiator and proxing them using Authby Roundrobin, does this method help increase number of requests/second  or decrease it?
Thanks a lot for answering my question.
PS. Why don't you consider implementing Multithreading in Radiator to increase response time? I think the most problem with Radiator is that it it single-thread program, therefore it does not scale well if number of requests increase.

Regards.
Le Anh Tuan
Netnam Company