Hello,

I am using the PasswordLogFileName feature to provide our helpdesk people
with the missed logins.

This works fine, but I get a lot of fields that look like this :

Wed Apr 4 18:25:24 2001:986401524:username:UNKNOWN-CHAP:password:FAIL

How can I get rid of the UNKNOWN-CHAP field, because according to the docs
it is the password submitted by the user.

Here's the relevant handler in the config file :

<Handler NAS-IP-Address=some.ip.address.here>
        ExcludeFromPasswordLog adminitrator root !root
        PasswordLogFileName %L/logs/password.log
        <AuthBy DBFILE>
                Filename /etc/raddb/users
        </AuthBy>
</Handler>