Hello Julio,

The message you see is an unfiortunate side effect of some recent changes to
AuthBy LDAP2. Those changes will be backed out in the next release. IN the
meantime, you can fix this by commenting out this line in AuthLDAP2.pm:

#    $filter = eval qq/"$filter"/; # Interpolate perl vars

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

On Apr 9,  8:50am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) @ in usernames, NoDefault not working
> hi all,
>
> we upgraded from 2.17.1 to 2.18 and no changes in .cfg file.
> We use Authby LDAP2 too and we receive the message:
>
>    Global symbol "@domain" requires explicit package name at (eval 238) line
> 1.
>
> This message did not appear before. To 'hide' it, we use SearchFilter and it
> works.
>
> Any comments about it will be wellcome
>
> regards,
> jules

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X