Hello Mohamed -

At 9:46 +0800 01/4/11, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have intended to install radius 2.18 on NT, But I am not sure whether
>MD5.zip is need to be installed and how to create SQL tables using
>RADMIN.The Perl version I have installed is 5.6 (623) build.

MD5 is included in the latest Perl builds from ActiveState, so you do
not need to install it seperately.

If you have purchased Radmin, there are complete installation
instructions in the "doc" directory of the Radmin distribution.

hth

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.