Hi there. I am new to the list and new to radiator. I have spent a bit
of time searching the FAQ and archives on these to issues. If anyone can
lend some insight I would appreciate it a great deal:

        1) How do I get radius to log accounting to MySQL when radiator
is accting as the accounting server only. Note that this is only a
temporary condition until I migrate the users file to radiator and
begin to auth from radiator.

        2) How do I get radiator to create detail files as a different
user than root?

Regards,
Jeff