Hi Dave,

here you get an independent  customer view. We are
using Radiator since 2 years for dialin, wlan authentication, etc.

Radiator is so flexible that you are on a secure path for the
future.

Mike McCauley schrieb:

> Hi Dave,
>
> here is a very brief product diff you may want to use. We are preparing a
> point-by-point diff now.
>
> We think that Radiator is better than Funk for these reasons:
>
> 1. Runs on a _much_ wider range of hardware and operating systems
> 2. Full source provided

therefore more bugs are fixed by customers, this is important!

> 3. Much more flexible (you can combine and chain authentication methods to
> solve very unusual authentication requirements, as well as all the common ones)

The most flexible Radius Daemon I've ever dealed with.

> 4. Authenticates from a much wider range of user databases. Works with
> almost any SQL database schema on any SQL database, not just the one provided
> by the vendor.
> 5. Much less expensive

a really fair price

> 6. More reliable

very stable

> 7. Better support

the best choice between Open Source and Commercial. I've no other
software running with this support quality and short response time.

You hear it, I like this piece of software.

Regards
        K. Gaissmaier