Hello Ujwol -

If the encryption is one of the standard types recognised by Radiator it
should work fine (as long as you are using PAP authentication). Radiator
understands certain prefixes to understand the type of encryption in use and
will do the right thing automatically.

You can find the prefixes and the encryption types in section 13.1.1 in the
Radiator 2.18 reference manual.

hth

Hugh

-