Well...

I don't even know if this can be done or not but I thought the place to
find out would be this list-serv.  What I am trying to do is create groups
in the users file for different types of internet customers.  Some being
regular dialup, ISDN, 512k ADSL and so on.  I know how to setup a group
entry in the users file for a dynamic internet user, ie.. one that has a
framed IP of 255.255.255.254.

My problem is how do I setup a group entry in the users file that has a
Static IP.  Static IP users don't have a framed IP of 255.255.255.254, they
have there IP address there and each customer is has a different one.  I
need to setup a group entry for example static dialup, Static ISDN, Static
ADSL.  Static meaning they get the same IP address every time they log on.

I guess if you could, give me an example of  what the group entry would
look like for a Static Dialup customer.

If this is unclear just let me know, I will try to explain better.

--Keith