Hello Gerd -

On Wednesday 30 May 2001 22:24, Gerd Bitzer wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> there are multiple Handlers defined in my radius.cfg, but there are
> identical lines in each of the Handlers, typically RewriteUsername
> statements.
> Is there a way to define a kind of subprogram or macro, which could be
> referenced inside each of the handlers, but could then be maintained
> only once in this subprogram ?

You can define your AuthBy clauses outside your Handlers and use Identifiers
to refer to them, like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy ....>
        Identifier CheckSomeThing

<AuthBy ....>
        Identifier CheckAnotherThing

<AuthBy GROUP>
        Identifier CheckSeveralThings
        AuthByPolicy .....
        AuthBy CheckSomeThing
        AuthBy CheckAnotherThing

# now define Handlers

<Handler .....>
        AuthBy CheckSeveralThings
</Handler>

<Handler .....>
        AuthBy CheckSeveralThings
</Handler>

Note that you can also use "Include" files if you wish, although I personally
prefer the above format.

regards

-