Hi,

I'm facing problem about RADONLINE Table. First ,I make a connection with username test2@qnetadsl.
After 11 seconds , I diconnect it but the Current Sessions Widnows at RADMIN still show this session. So I try to look at logfile to see what happen ,and I find something wrong.

In log file you can see that after user test2@qnetadsl login , Radiator then do query insert RADONLINE Table with NASPORT = 01644167268 . But after test2@qnetadsl logout , Radiator do query delete RADONLINE Table where NASPORT = 0 . Can somone help me to fix this problem.

Thanks in advance!
Chairath

P.S. Now I'm implement RADIATOR version 2.18.2 and RADMIN version 1.4 based on Windows NT

attach.zip