Hi,

I've been noticing that about half of my ipass sections linger on in my
radonline table, and that I'm not seeing stops quite often... or possibly
multiple starts???

Anyone else using radiator and Ipass notice anything strange?  I can't run
the ping check, as I don't yet want to run radiator as root...

Thanks,

Charles