Hello all,

        I am looking to grab the Called-Station-ID attribute and compare
it to Called-Station-ID in my users table before it passes on to password
authentication.  If the users table entry does not match, there should be
no authentication.  If there is a match or the entry is null, then the
password should be checked and on as before.

        Does anyone have a clue as to where I can look for the answer?  Or
better yet, does anyone have the answer?

Der Hausmeister
~~~~~~JESUS
           ~~~~~~
Jesus Duarte
UNIX System Administrator (geek)
IPNS/CNNW

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]