Hello Fernando -

There are no limits on the number of AuthBy clauses you can use (unless there
is some underlying operating system limit on the number of files a single
process can have open).

Perhaps you can send me a copy of the complete configuration file (no
secrets) together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is
happening.

regards

Hugh

-