Subject: BOUNCE [EMAIL PROTECTED]:    Non-member submission from ["Patrick
Muldoon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>]
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 16:36:11 -0600
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Fri Feb  8 16:36:11 2002
From: "Patrick Muldoon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) Looking for suggestions
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 19:10:23 -0500

It would depend on the nas you are using.  You might be able to send
back and ACL that would permit the user to only connect to port 80/443
on your web server.

Hope this helps,
Patrick

--
Patrick Muldoon, Network/Software Engineer
INOC, LLC

A computer program does what you tell it to do, not what you want it to
do.

On

> Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 5:36 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Looking for suggestions
>
> This is a problem that sounds like something that radiator might be

able

> address..
>
> I want to use EZN to do online signups. Basically, their software

connects

> a new customers machine into our modem pool using a special account

and

> phone number, passes signup information onto a Platypus signup page,

and

> disconnects.
>
> I need to find a way to allow that special account to only access our

web

> site, period. The more restrictive, the better. EZN has no idea how

their

> customers who do this, do it, and Platypus is even less help.
>
> Anybody have an idea how this could be done?
>
> Thanks,
> Terry Ryan
>
> ===
> Announcements on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Platypus, Freeside, TACACS+, PAM, external, Active Directory etc etc
on Unix, Win95/8, 2000, NT, MacOS 9, MacOS X