From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On
Behalf Of Jesus Duarte
Sent: Friday, 05 April, 2002 12:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: (RADIATOR) CFG files diffs

Hello,

        We just upgraded to Radiator 3.0 from 2.18.2 and were trying to
use the config file from the older version.  We keep getting the
following
error.

-----------
Thu Apr  4 16:11:46 2002: ERR: No Secret defined for Radius::Client at
'/usr/local/etc/ipns.cfg' line 37
-----------

        When using simple.cfg we get no errors.  I don't know if this is
enough info so let me know.

        On another note, we purchased the 2 to 7 server license.  Do we
need to let you know the IP numbers of the machines we are running on?

Der Hausmeister
~~~~~~JESUS
           ~~~~~~
Jesus Duarte
UNIX System Administrator (geek)
IPNS/CNNW

[EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]        [EMAIL PROTECTED]