The only thing I'd add to this is that Netsaint is no longer being developed under that name. Due to copyright issues with the name Netsaint, it's now continuing life as "Nagios", www.nagios.org, with some very cool object template based configs which make life a lot simpler.

I agree, excellent product, massive overkill to just track radiator, but probably worth having on your network just in case you need it for anything else.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Bunce [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2002 5:10 AM
To: Riza Kamalie
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) radiator monitor

Hello,

            If the only thing you want to do is check to see if radiator is working, then you can use netsaint.  We use netsaint to monitor most of our network so adding a radius check was easy.  Setting it up to just check radius may be a little overkill but it works great for us.  This does not however provide any features that Radar does, it just check to see that it is authenticating usernames.

Thanks,

Tony B, CCNA, Network+

Systems Administration

GO Concepts, Inc. / www.go-concepts.com

Are you on the GO yet?

What about those you know, are they on the GO?

513.934.2800

1.888.ON.GO.YET