We currently run radiator on 2 servers.

We use MS SQL for Client List and for User Auth

We use MySQL for Accounting

I have radiator configured to use a text file in the event that the database fails, my AuthBy SQL returns an Ignore and then it moves on to my AuthBy File

this works fine if the database dies while radiator is running, but if the database is dead and radiator get restarted, it is unable to get the ClientList and fails.  Is it possible to specify two sql servers in the ClientList like in AuthBy SQL?  Is there anyway I can make it fall over to a conf file if the sql fails?

Thanks,

Tony B, CCNA, Network+

Systems Administration

GO Concepts, Inc. / www.go-concepts.com

Are you on the GO yet?

What about those you know, are they on the GO?

513.934.2800

1.888.ON.GO.YET