Title: Re: (RADIATOR) RestartWrapper for DNS server
Great question. I am also curious about this. Using restartWrapper for a few things.

Thanks
Bennie

On 4/22/02 7:54 AM, "Ayotunde Itayemi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Hugh, Hi all,

Okay I am being extremely lazy - I haven't even taken a look at the
restartwrapper code - I know approximately zero perl anyway.
I am wondering if I could use the restartwrapper for say a BIND 9 DNS server
running on the same machine as radiator.

The main question is does restartwrapper support apps written in other languages?
Secondly, am I breaking any software agreements if I decide to use it this way?

Regards,
Tunde Itayemi
(Metrong Internet Services)

--