Title: Re: (RADIATOR) no username and password logins

Hello Dhammika -

This topic has been dicussed many times on the list, so check the archive site (www.open.com.au/archives/radiator) and do a search on "blacklist".

regards

Hugh

At 15:57 +0600 16/7/02, Dhammika A Gunawardena wrote:
Hi,

We want to implement the following with Radiator and Cisco AS5300

1. Users must be able to login without usernames and passwords. Only the telephone number.
2. To block certain numbers from calling. (Block by Caller-Station-Id)

We have succeeded in the 1st. But not the 2nd.

Please reply.

Regards
Dhammika Gunawardena
Suntel wOw

--
NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.