Hello,
We are running Radiator 2.17.1. The duplicate checking request we use currently is
only based
on the "Radius Identifier" alone as defined by RFC 2138.

Now we want to change our configuration such that duplicate checking is based on RFC
2865
that will include the "client port (source UDP port)" and the "radius Identifier". How
can this be done???
We have gone through the Reference document but could not find any document on how this
can be configured.

>From the Radiator Revision History, it is indicated that Radiator 2.16.2 supports the
>duplicate checking that
takes the client port into account, as required by RFC 2865.

Your quick reply will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards/
David