Greetings. I'm getting the following error in my radius log:

Thu Oct 24 11:21:38 2002: ERR: There is no value named Á-#×ز for attribute Acct-Session-Id. Using 0.

Thu Oct 24 11:23:13 2002: ERR: There is no value named Á-#×Ôo for attribute Acct-Session-Id. Using 0.
Thu Oct 24 11:23:21 2002: ERR: There is no value named Á-#×× for attribute Acct-Session-Id. Using 0.
Thu Oct 24 11:23:24 2002: ERR: There is no value named Á-#×ص for attribute Acct-Session-Id. Using 0.
Thu Oct 24 11:23:26 2002: ERR: There is no value named Á-#××i for attribute Acct-Session-Id. Using 0.

The value changes each time, so I think maybe the problem might just be that our NAS is thinking Acct-Session-Id is of a different type than what Radiator is expecting.

The NAS is a CVX 600. I'm running Radiator-3.3.

Here is what I believe to be the most relevant configuration snippet:

<AuthBy EMERALD>
Identifier SimpleSQLAuth
DBSource dbi:Sybase:xxxxx
DBUsername xxxxx
DBAuth xxxxx

# use the LoginLimit from the emerald database
#AuthSelect ,sa.LoginLimit
#AuthColumnDef 0,Simultaneous-Use,check

AccountingTable Calls
AcctColumnDef UserName,User-Name
AcctColumnDef CallDate,Timestamp,integer-date
AcctColumnDef AcctStatusType,Acct-Status-Type,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctDelayTime,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctInputOctets,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctOutputOctets,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
#AcctColumnDef AcctSessionId,Acct-Session-Id,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctSessionTime,Acct-Session-Time,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctTerminateCause,Acct-Terminate-Cause,integer
AcctColumnDef FramedAddress,Framed-IP-Address
AcctColumnDef FramedProtocol,Framed-Protocol,integer
AcctColumnDef NASIdentifier,NAS-Identifier
AcctColumnDef NASIdentifier,NAS-IP-Address
AcctColumnDef NASPort,NAS-Port,integer
</AuthBy>

# Check the Platypus database for everyone who has nowhere else to go
<Realm DEFAULT>
# remove everything after the @, including the @
RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
PasswordLogFileName %L/password.log
AuthBy SimpleSQLAuth
# AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
# AuthBy Acct-only-Database
# AuthBy Auth-only-Database
</Realm>

We have many more Realms, but they are all in the same format as this (and we log to a local database, but proxy radius to customers):

<Realm xxxxxx.com>
PasswordLogFileName %L/password.log
AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
AuthBy Acct-only-Database
AuthBy xxxxxRadius
</Realm>

<AuthBy EMERALD>
Identifier Acct-only-Database
AuthSelect
DBSource dbi:Sybase:xxxx
DBUsername xxxxx
DBAuth xxxxx

AccountingTable Calls
AcctColumnDef UserName,User-Name
AcctColumnDef CallDate,Timestamp,integer-date
AcctColumnDef AcctStatusType,Acct-Status-Type,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctDelayTime,Acct-Delay-Time,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctInputOctets,Acct-Input-Octets,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctOutputOctets,Acct-Output-Octets,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctSessionId,Acct-Session-Id,string
AcctColumnDef AcctSessionTime,Acct-Session-Time,integer
AcctColumnDef AcctTerminateCause,Acct-Terminate-Cause,integer
AcctColumnDef FramedAddress,Framed-IP-Address
AcctColumnDef FramedProtocol,Framed-Protocol,integer
AcctColumnDef NASIdentifier,NAS-Identifier
AcctColumnDef NASIdentifier,NAS-IP-Address
AcctColumnDef NASPort,NAS-Port,integer
</AuthBy>

Thanks for any ideas!

--Doug