        From: Hugh Irvine [mailto:hugh@;open.com.au]
        Sent: Tue 5/11/2002 5:50 PM
        To: Chris Kay
        Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) Session Limit Question

        Hello Chris -

        I think you could probably do what you describe with a sequence of
        AuthBy clauses.

        Something like this:

        # define AuthBy clauses

        <AuthBy SQL>
                Identifier CheckUser

        <AuthBy SQL>
                Identifier CheckGroup

        <AuthBy SQL>
                Identifier CheckLimit

        # define Realms or Handlers

        <Handler .....>
                AuthByPolicy ContinueWhileAccept
                AuthBy CheckUser
                AuthBy CheckGroup
                AuthBy CheckLimit
        </Handler>

        The best way to learn about hooks is to look at the file
        "goodies/hooks.txt" and to study the Radiator source code.

        regards

        Hugh