Hello Steven -

I have copied this mail to Mike, who is away at the moment, so he can follow up with you when he returns next week.

regards

Hugh

On Monday, Dec 30, 2002, at 11:31 Australia/Melbourne, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

Is the prototype available. I currently got a supplier that like to do some
SMS gaming and connecting to our backend system for billing purpose. He is
proposing using HTTP which currently widely use by many ISP .

Can i trial on these ?

Best Regards

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]

-