Hello Cliff -

Yes this is quite simple to do (I assume you want a copy of the accounting only?).

Something like this:

# define AuthBy clauses

<AuthBy RADIUS>
ForwardAccountingOnly
Host ...
Secret ....
IgnoreAuthentication

<AuthBy RADIUS>
ForwardToProxy
Host ...
Secret ....

# define Handlers or Realms

<Realm ....>
AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
AuthBy ForwardAccountingOnly
AuthBy ForwardToProxy
</Realm>

regards

Hugh

On Thursday, Jan 16, 2003, at 11:59 Australia/Melbourne, Cliff Daniel wrote:

I'm looking for a way to configure radiator to send a duplicate stream to another radius host, just for logging purposes only. Is there any easy way to accomplish this? I've search the archives for this list and only saw one thing similar but that was for Auth and I didn't quite understand it :-)

Regards,
Cliff

-