Hello Bogdan -

Yes you can use all of the Radiator internal routines on an existing connection to the database established in an AuthBy SQL clause. You just need to get a handle to the AuthBy clause (using find()) and use that handle for your calls.

You will find an example of how to get a handle to an AuthBy clause in the hook AllocateIPAddressFromProxy in the file goodies/hooks.txt. You will also find lots of examples of how to use the SQL calls in the code in the Radius directory.

regards

Hugh