I found someone else asking something similar to this and it looks like Hugh said that they would need to create a hook file.  If anyone is interested in the future, this is the perl handler I wrote to fix my problem.  All this does is look at the Request from the NAS, check for a certain attribute name ( in my case, I wanted to modify all attributes that started with h323), and strip the attribute-name portion of the value.

sub

{

   my $op = ${$_[0]};  # original request packet

   for (my $i=0; $i < $op->attr_count(); $i++)

   {

      my @attr_arr = $op->get_attr_val_n($i);

      # If the attribute was an h323 accounting request packet

      if($attr_arr[0] =~ 'h323')

      {

         # Split the next value on the equal sign

         my @val_arr = split(/\=/,$attr_arr[1]);

         # Change the value of the attribute to the value after the equal sign

         $op->change_attr($attr_arr[0],$val_arr[1]);

      }

   }

   return;

}