Hello Dave -

The error shown below is from the radwho.cgi script telling you that it can't find DBI.

You will have to check the differences in the environments between the user that you are using to test Radiator and buildsql, and the user that Apache is running as when it executes a cgi script. Perhaps you have two different versions of Perl running? Perhaps the PATH for Apache is finding Solaris Perl, not ActivePerl.

regards

Hugh