Hi guys.

I've just installed a new installation of RADIATOR on a test machine and when I try to start it, I get the following error. I can't seem to find this error yet on the net. Has anyone else seen it?

[root@prad2 root]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/radiator start

Starting Radiator: Can't locate object method "new" via package "Radius::AuthSQLRADIUS" (perhaps you forgot to load "Radius::AuthSQLRADIUS"?) at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Radius/Configurable.pm line 368, <FILE> line 142.                                                           [FAILED]

[root@prad2 root]#

Thanks.

Rabbie Zalaf

Network Consultant

Leading Edge Internet

http://www.leadingedgeinternet.net.au

This document together with any attachments is confidential and is intended for the named recipient only. It can not be copied, disclosed, passed on or duplicated in any way shape or form, without the prior permission of the author. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the author immediately and destroy the message. All parties acknowledge that any breach of confidence or disclosures made by any party, (including their employees, agents and contracted service providers such as solicitors, accountants, auditors and others), which may result in a commercial loss to Leading Edge Group, may result in Leading Edge Group exercising such rights as are available to them in connection with that loss.