Hello Surajh -

Thanks for letting us know.

regards

Hugh

On Monday, Feb 24, 2003, at 22:50 Australia/Melbourne, Surajh Surjoo [ MTN Sandhurst ] wrote:

Hi Hugh
Thanks for the feedback and excellent speedy responses. It seems to be working
correctly with the new download. See comments from Trevor below:
thanks

Surajh Surjoo
Systems Engineer - Data
Mobile: 0832129829
Mobile Fax: 083 8 2129829
Office Fax: 011 3018811
Office Tel: 011 3016000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein

-----Original Message----- From: Trevor Widdows [ MTN - Sandhurst ] Sent: Monday, 24 February 2003 1:35 PM To: Surajh Surjoo [ MTN Sandhurst ]; David Webb [ MTN - Sandhurst ]; Leith Welsford [ MTN - 3 Alice Lane ] Cc: Danny Stemmet [ MTN - Sandhurst ]; Neil Tomkinson [ MTN - Sandhurst ] Subject: RE: (RADIATOR) make test in Radiator 3.5

Hi,

Patches pass all the tests, I will make plans to have them loaded in Randburg, and I will reconfigure the Germiston one using these > patches.

Regards,

Trevor Widdows
Engineer:- IP support
Mobile Telephone Networks
Cell:- +27 83 212 0010
Fax:- +27 83 8 212 0010
Looks like they have fixed the problem now. Need to download new patch 3.5 file, whenever you are ready.
see comments below...
cheers

Surajh Surjoo
Systems Engineer - Data
Mobile: 0832129829
Mobile Fax: 083 8 2129829
Office Fax: 011 3018811
Office Tel: 011 3016000
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge" - Albert Einstein

-----Original Message----- From: Mike McCauley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Monday, 24 February 2003 12:44 PM To: Hugh Irvine; Surajh Surjoo [ MTN Sandhurst ]; [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) make test in Radiator 3.5

Hi Hugh and others,

I think this problem was triggered by a bad patch to Handler.pm. If you
installed the 3.5 patches in the last few days, you will need to download and
install a new 3.5 patches file.

We apologise for this problem.

Cheers.