Hello Bogdan -

You can use the Class attribute to store a copy of the Framed-IP-Address, and write a PreClientHook to use the contents of the Class attribute to add the Framed-IP-Address attribute to any accounting records that don't have them.

You will find some example hooks in the file "goodies/hooks.txt".

This topic has also been discussed on the mailing list and I think there may be some examples there:

www.open.com.au/archives/radiator

regards

Hugh