Hello Faez -

We will need to see a copy of your Radiator configuration file (no secrets) together with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

regards

Hugh

On Tuesday, Mar 11, 2003, at 05:46 Australia/Melbourne, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

We are using Radiator 3.5 with AuthSQL but we are facing a wierd problem that some of the requests from Ascend MAX 6000 and 4000 and are passing without passwords and am getting nulls....can anyone firgure out the problem and tell me if i need to change any parameters on my ascend servers ?

thanx in advance.

Faez

NB: have you included a copy of your configuration file (no secrets), together with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening?

-