Hello Sergey -

I would suggest you do this:

<Handler Acct-Status-Type=/Start|Stop/>
</Handler>

<Handler>
</Handler>

The <Handler> clause will catch everything not processed by the previous Handlers and it will be much faster.

regards

Hugh

On Monday, Mar 31, 2003, at 20:15 Australia/Melbourne, Sergey Y. Afonin wrote:

Hello.

I attempt to update to 3.5 from 3.1 and have problem.

The handler

<Handler Acct-Status-Type=>
</Handler>

is not work in 3.5. :-( All packets isn't agree to this handler.
I use this for process Access-Request packets. Separately I use

<Handler Acct-Status-Type=/Start|Stop/>
</Handler>

for process Accounting-Request packets

Is whis bug or new future ? :-)