Title: Message
Hey Guys,

Having a few issues after implementing UseExtendedId in our network, much like your documentation suggests, it all works fine except when we have a customer that doesn't support it within their RADIUS system.

Do you know whether UseExtendedId will work as a row returned within SQLRADIUS? 0 or blank for dont use, 1 for use it?

Thanks
Martin

Martin Edge
Senior Applications Engineer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
KBS Internet Pty Ltd
Phone: 1300 302 134

Phone: +61 3 9868 9999
Fax: +61 3 9868 9900

www.kbs.net.au
Level 9
432 St Kilda Rd
Melbourne VIC 3004
NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. It may also be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please notify.