After playing around with my DWL-900AP+ again tonight I have been able to get it working with the 2.60 firmware - I'm not sure what the problem was before.

Also, this version of the firmware is sending me accounting records.

The AP doesn't have any configuration options for accounting records... I wonder if it's simply using "Radius Port + 1" as the accounting port.

Let me know what specific questions you might have and I'll do my best to answer them.

I'm using Radiator 3.6 with the latest patches (as of tonight).

- Terry