YES! But it works with some other Authby (external, unix) by didnt work with Authby FILE 8-()
I have evaluation version DLed a month ago.

Sergei N Keler
IT-Manager
General DataComm
[EMAIL PROTECTED] [www.gdc.ru] [tel. +7(812)325-1085 (ext. 0723)] [fax +7(812)325-1086]

"Claudio Lapidus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

12.11.2003 22:43

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Sergei Keler" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc
Subject
Re: (RADIATOR) Cisco NAS dont sent password to radiator. Why? DEBUG: Check item user-password _expression_ 'kkk' does not match '' in request

Hello Sergei

> So, as I understand cisco didnt send user password to radius???
> What to do? :-(

If you want the Cisco router to send User-Password you'll need to change the
configuration in the virtual template to

ppp authentication pap

and it won't send CHAP anymore, just PAP.

regards
cl.