Thank you, Rodolfo and Mike!
That's very good news :)

Op 14-nov-03 om 2:25 heeft Mike McCauley het volgende geschreven:

Hello Ksenia,

As Rodolfo says, we would expect Radiator AuthBy RODOPI to work with all
recent versions of Rodopi. Although the doc does mention Logins and
UsageOnlineHours, Radiator only uses Rodopi stored procedures to access the
Rodopi database.

Cheers.