Hello Michael -

We'll need to see a copy of the configuration file (no secrets), together with
a more complete trace 4 debug showing what is happening.

We will also need to know what hardware/software platform you are running on,
what version of Perl, what version of DBI/DBD, what SQL database, and anything
else that might be useful.

regards

Hugh

NB: