              # disable authentication
              AuthSelect
              # set up accounting
              AccountingTable …..
              ……
        </AuthBy>
        <AuthBy LDAP2>
                Identifier      Pessoal
                Host            pessoaldc1.pessoal.ubi.pt
                Port            389
                AuthDN          cn=ldap,cn=Users,dc=ubi,dc=pt
                AuthPassword    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                BaseDN          ou=PessoalUser,dc=pessoal,dc=ubi,dc=pt
                Scope           sub
                UsernameAttr    cn
                ServerChecksPassword
        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

See section 5.30 in the Radiator 4.8 reference manual ("doc/ref.pdf").

regards

Hugh

On 9 Sep 2011, at 20:52, Nuno Marques wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have this two realms which successfully authenticate and both record
> accounting into a local file. What I wish do to is that the radiator sends
> the accounting information directly into SQL server. I’ve tried many
> “personal possible solutions” but ended up discovering that the commands that
> work with SQL aren’t available in <Authby RADIUS> or <Authby LDAP2>. I should
> add we do not have SQL database for authentication. Is there any cookbook
> with the solution? Any contribution are greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Nuno Marques
>

> <Realm /ubi.pt/i>
>        <AuthBy RADIUS>
>                Identifier PEAP_IAS
>                Secret xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                AuthPort 1812
>                AcctPort 1813
>                Retries 3
>                #AutoMPPEKeys
>                SSLeayTrace 4
>                Host ubidc1.ubi.pt
>                Host ubidc2.ubi.pt
>                AcctLogFileName %L/detail
>        </AuthBy>
> </Realm>
>

> <Realm /pessoal.ubi.pt/i>
>         RewriteUsername s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
>         <AuthBy LDAP2>
>                 Identifier      Pessoal
>                 Host            pessoaldc1.pessoal.ubi.pt
>                 Port            389
>                 AuthDN          cn=ldap,cn=Users,dc=ubi,dc=pt
>                 AuthPassword    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>                 BaseDN          ou=PessoalUser,dc=pessoal,dc=ubi,dc=pt
>                 Scope           sub
>                 UsernameAttr    cn
>                 ServerChecksPassword
>         </AuthBy>
> </Realm>
>

> UBI amiga do ambiente: Antes de imprimir este e-mail pense bem se tem mesmo
> que o fazer. As árvores são um bem imprescindível.

Hugh Irvine
h...@open.com.au

DIAMETER etc.
Full source on Unix, Windows, MacOSX, Solaris, VMS, NetWare etc.