On 12/10/2011 10:48 AM, M P wrote:

> Anyone from this community can point me the link to download the MIBs
> suitable for Radiator v4.8 including their event IDs and messages?

MIBs supported by Radiator's built in SNMP agent are listed in the
reference manual under section "<SNMPAgent>".

See Radiator disribution doc/ directory for the actual MIB files. IETF's
tools.ietf.org is probably the most convenient method to access the
files online. For example:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4669

Thanks!
Heikki