On 03/31/2012 08:28 PM, Sudhir Harwalkar wrote:
> Hi Heikki,
>
> As I want to verify security feature PEAPv1 which uses GTC as inner
> authentication, but I haven't find separate config file for PEAPv1.
> so please respond me which config file need to use for PEAPv1.

Add this to your configuration. With this option Radiator will start
PEAP with version set to 1.

EAPTLS_PEAPVersion 0

Note that e.g. current Microsoft PEAP documentation uses version 0 in
many cases, so the actual use of PEAP v1 is a bit unclear.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/9/5/E/95EF66AF-9026-4BB0-A41D-A4F81802D92C/[MS-PEAP].pdf

Thanks!
Heikki

--