On 04/06/2012 03:55 PM, Sudhir Harwalkar wrote:

> Please find the attached new log file, users file and config file, because
> with same username and password EAP-FAST GTC has worked fine, but for
> MSCHAPv2 it shows an error.

Looks like there might be a problem with PAC provision. In other words,
you should check your client and see if the PAC provision has worked.

I suggest you try turning on support for "Server-Authenticated Tunneled
Authentication" (see RFC 5422) and see if the PAC provisioning works.
This is what I tried when I tested this.

Thanks!
Heikki

--
Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>