I am attempting to upgrade our radius from 4.5.1 to the latest version 4.9.  In
addition of upgrading Radiator itself, I am also upgrading the version of
ActivePerl from 5.6.x to 5.12.x.

Stepping through the installation instructions and pointing the repository to
open.au.com for the Win32-LSA.pm module, it would appear that everything was in
order.   However, two problems arose...

First, when attempting to run the radiusd daemon from the command line prior to
running the test script, I receive an error:  " 'all' is not defined in
%NET::LDAP::Constant::EXPORT_TAGS at (eval 62) line 191.  When I run the
test.pl script, everything checks out.  Not quite sure about what I am missing?

Second...after i create a service and copy the original files and certs into
the directory, I get the following message when I start the service in the
logfile:

"ERR: Compliation error in PostAuthHook: Can't continue after import errors at
(eval 68) line 191
BEGIN failed--compliation aborted at (eval 68) line 191"

I have tested authentication to the server, and it appears to work, however, I
am concerned that something will break later.  This is a Windows Server 2003
box.  Any suggestions/comments would be greatly appreciated. Attached is the
original radius config I inheirted. (please do not critique the config)

All passwords/secrets have been removed

Thanks
MH