Dear all,

Since a couple of weeks I've implemented both TACACS as regular RADIUS services
on a Windows server with Radiator. I've assigned two IP addresses to the
network adapter. One is used for RADIUS requests, the other for TACACS requests.

After I did this I'm seeing strange behavior with RADIUS requests. I'm
monitoring this for a while now and with RADIUS test requests the one moment I
get a 'Access-Accept' message and a minute later a 'Socket Error Connection
reset by peer' error message. When this last error occurs I don't see anything
in the debug log (level 4). I've configured Radiator to use a specific address
using the 'BindAddress' command on global level. For TACACS authentication I
configured the 'BindAddress' in the ServerTACACSPLUS part of the config.

I'm trying to avoid using an extra server specific for TACACS authentication
because of waste of resources. Is there something I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Best regards,

PROXSYS
Remco