Looks like your "AuthBy xDSL" is accepting, therefore since the default AuthByPolicy is ContinueWhileIgnore, it will stop at the xDSL authby and the "AuthBy SQLAccounting" is not processed.

I personally handle accounting in a separate handler. To me, handling accounting and authorization in the same handler is tricky.
<Handler Request-Type = "Accounting-Request", Acct-Status-Type = Start|Stop>

Michael