On 11/13/2012 12:14 AM, Murat Bilal wrote:
> Mon Nov 12 23:19:21 2012: DEBUG: AuthBy SQL result: REJECT,
> Authentication disabled
>
> Mon Nov 12 23:19:21 2012: INFO: Access rejected for murat:
> Authentication disabled.

Hello Murat,

can you reply with your Radiator configuration file and Trace 4 debug
log showing what happens during the authentication attempt.

> How can I map username with groups in sql database .I do not want to use
> below clause

Have you tried using OSC-AVPAIR (or OSC-Group-Identifier) as I have
suggested in my previous messages? That would be the easiest way to
assign TACACS+ authorization groups to the users.

Thanks,
Heikki

> <AuthBy FILE>
>
>         Filename %D/users
>
>         </AuthBy>
>

> *If I use AuthBy FILE,TACACS authorization is ok.But I want to use
> RADMIN interface and sql database in order to map users and groups for
> TACACS*
>
> * *
>
> * *
>
> * *
>
> *MURAT BÄ°LAL *
> *Services Engineer*
>

> Ericsson Turkey
> CU Customer Support
> Cyber Plaza C Blok Kat:1 No:146
> Cyberpark 6800 Bilkent/Ankara
> Mobile +90 554 898 98 43
> murat.bi...@ericsson.com <mailto:murat.bi...@ericsson.com>
> www.ericsson.com
>

> <http://www.ericsson.com/>
>

> This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on
> the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer
> <http://www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer>

Heikki Vatiainen <h...@open.com.au>

NetWare etc.